Monday, November 4, 2013

Love Punch 69

I wrote this a long time ago and posted it on a different blog than the Original Carmen blog because of technical problems. Not sure if everyone got to read it. I liked it. If you haven't read it enjoy, if you have read it sorry bout it.

*Long time no read. :) Well we hope you like this next installment and concept Carmen has gotten herself into. Heads up, half way through this the perspective will change from Carmen to a narrator perspective. The formatting on the original Carmen site is on some BS so that's why I posted over here. Whelp hope you enjoy.*

I am loving it out here in Trinidad. Three days in and I don't want to ever go back to the states. My family has had me laughing non stop since I got here. My aunts Tranice, Catarina, and Teresa, who I always love talking with, were telling me old stories about my mom at the moment.

"Tranice do you remember that summer that Carol found out about the potion?" They all started laughing and my mother began to blush.

"What's the potion?" I asked.

"No Catarina, do not tell her about that." My mom protested.

"Oh Carol, don't be so uptight. Besides she's a grown woman, she can know." my aunt said winking at me.

"Fine Onika go ahead and listen if you want to hear about your parent's sex life."

"Mommy we both know it takes a lot for me to get uncomfortable. Go ahead aunt Catarina." I sat Indian style on the porch like a child readying for story time.

"Well it was the summer your mother decided to give into Robert and lose her virginity. I say she was around 18. She lost it at the beginning of the summer and by the middle of summer let's just say she was experienced." They all snickered and my mom was grinning from ear to ear. "Well we went to a college party  one night and were hanging out with some upperclassmen girls. Valetta Drimwol was telling of how she found her grandmothers recipe for how to keep your husbands manhood hard for four ours. She was giving out the recipe and Carol decided she would try it out on Robert."

My jaw dropped.

"Pick up your jaw, I told you not to ask about the story." My mom said and slid her sunglasses on.

"Carol called us the next day telling of how her cuka, as you call it Nika, was so sore from all the sex they had the night before. She vowed never to make it again. Of course we couldn't stop laughing at her. We all had experienced the power of the potion but decided to let our baby sister take a whirl at it."

"Just horrible sisters I have."

"Aww Carol what kind of siblings would we be if we just kept you from experiencing the world." aunt Teresa said cackling.

"Sure the one time you decide to mind your business."

"Well what's in it auntie Tranice?"

"Nika you don't want to do that to yourself. Take it from me it's not worth it." My mom got up and walked inside.

They didn't know that they had just awaken Carmen with that potion story. She wanted to experience four hours of hard dick.
                                                                             ****
Everyone began leaving to go home for the night. Before my aunt Catarina left I stopped her and begged her to tell me where I could go pick up the potion.

"It's not something you can go pick up at a store Nika."

"Well tell me the name of the old woman who makes the potion and I'll go by a bottle."

"Nicki it's not some voodoo potion, it's more of a punch really. Kids these days call it Love Punch 69. This is what you need to make it."

"Hold on let me get a pen." I raced off to the living room and grabbed the notebook the men had been keeping score of the Domino game with and ran back. "Okay go."

"You need one package blueberry flavored unsweetened drink mix, sugar, one bottle white cranberry juice, slice some oranges and lemons and the most important thing it you need to go to the north shore and climb the rocks and retrieve a three leaves of the Trinidice bush."

"I've never heard of that bush before."

"It's only grows here in Trinidad. Make sure you put on a glove when you go to pick it. The smell will stay on your fingers for weeks if you make contact with it. It's not a bad smell it's just not something you want to smell for to often. Now I gotta go. Be careful with that punch Onika and do not tell your mom that I gave you that recipe either. She'll kill me."

"I won't auntie. Be safe getting home and thank you for this."

Carmen was ready to make that night but Nicki wasn't going to the north shore at this time of night by herself. Nicki went the next day then waited until her and Safaree had a free day away from the family.
                                                                                  ****
The day had finally come to where Nicki had a whole day free and made the punch. She had it all mixed up and in the fridge waiting for Safaree. He was outside playing basketball with some local men on a make shift basketball court. She wished he would hurry up.

As if he read her thoughts Safaree came walking through the patio door. He kicked off his shoes and ran to the bathroom. She took the pitcher out and poured him a glass. She heard the toilet flush and at the same time the phone rang so she ran to the front hall to get it.

Safaree walked back into the kitchen and seen the blue punch in the glass. He figured it was Nicki's so he poured him a glass and downed it. He washed the glass out and put it back in the cabinet. Safaree went and sat on the couch. Nicki came back in the kitchen and grabbed the glass and took it to Safaree.

"Here baby try this." he took the cup.

"Oh I just drank a glass but I'll take another, it was really good." He began drinking the glass as Nicki's eyes widened.

"Wait you already had a glass?" she watched him finish off the punch.

"Yeah, when you were on the phone I poured me a glass."

"Oh shit."

"What? Is something wrong babe?"

"No. I'll be back."

Nicki hopped up and ran to call her aunt Catarina. On the third ring she picked up and Nicki began rambling off what happened.

"You said he drank two 8oz glasses?" her aunt asked

    "What's gonna happen? Is he going to be alright?" Nicki asked panicked.

    "Yeah he'll be fine but will you? He's bout to take you on the ride of your life." Her aunt began laughing then hung up the phone.

Nicki sat thinking. I'll be fine. This is Carmen we're talking about, she can handle a little dick. Then again this is Safaree's dick. She went to go see if he was okay.

Nicki peeped her head around the corner and saw him sitting on the couch watching television. He looked back at her.

"What are you staring at baby? Come sit with me." She walked over and sat next to him. She kept staring at him. "What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" He felt her head.

"I'm fine." She looked down at his package. "Are you okay?" She looked back at his face.

"Yeah I'm fine." He laughed. "You're a weirdo." He held her close as they watched Law and Order SVU.
Nicki woke up and hour later to no Safaree. She decided to get up and go take her shower. When she walked passed one of the bedrooms she heard the shower going. She went and hopped in the master bathrooms shower. The bathroom was huge compared to hers back in the states. It had white tiled floors, it had an infinity tub with a flat screen that came up in front of it. There was a rain shower that both of them absolutely loved, a cherry wood park bench with cushions built into it. She didn't understand why Safaree didn't wait for her. Little did she know they would be enjoying it later on.

Once Nicki was done with her shower she went into the room and started putting on her underwear. She put on a red lace set she knew Safaree would love. Nicki heard the shower still going and went to go check on him. When she walked into the bedroom she saw his clothes leading to the bathroom. Walking in she braced herself for a gust of steam but to her surprise it was quiet cool. She saw Safaree standing in a cold shower with a full erection just staring at it. She began to snicker and he looked up.

"Babe I don't know what to do, it won't go away. I've nutted twice and it won't go away." he looked baffled.
Carmen felt so bad but she knew she could take care of him for as long as he needed her.

"Come here baby let Carmen take care of that." She opened the shower door and took his hand. He leaned over and shut off the shower.

Letting Carmen take over her body she got ready for the next four hours. Getting on her knees she placed her warm tongue against his dick. She looked up to see his eyes meeting hers. Carmen took half of his fully erect member into her mouth. She loved pleasing him, it got her off in a way. Pulling it out her mouth she spit on it and stroked it for him to catch her breath but soon it was back in her mouth.

Safaree gripped her hair and spread his legs farther apart to steady himself more. He was enjoying the attention he was receiving from Carmen. Safaree loved it when she showed up, he knew if anyone could get rid of this problem she could. His dick tickling the back of her throat was exciting him more than ever.

Safaree began to pump his dick in and out of her mouth. Carmen braced herself on his muscular thighs, she was glad she really practiced breathing from her nose during their love making sessions. Safaree was not letting up with his thrusts, if anything he was speeding up. Moments she felt a warm liquid hit the back of her throat, she had no choice but to swallow.

"Damn man, why the hell won't this go away?" Safaree sat back on the bed staring down at his dick. "My shit is on brick."

Carmen paid no attention to his whining. Stepping out of her underwear she grabbed his hand and led him to the balcony. Gripping the balcony she arched her back until he could see her sweet spot clearly. No words needed. Safaree entered her hot wet pussy without a second thought. He was giving Carmen all of him and she loved it. She could never get him to be this rough usually. Carmen opened her eyes and saw the waves crashing against the shore and people walking along the beach. The thought of getting caught sent her into her first orgasm.

"Damn you came on daddy dick already? You wanna cum again?"

Carmen nodded her head.

"Say it, say "I wanna cum on daddy dick"." He was still stoking inside of her.

"I wanna cum...mmm. I wanna cum again."

"No." he slapped her ass. "on daddy's dick." he grabbed both her arms supporting her weight and thrusted in and out.

"Oh my...I wanna cum on daddys dick." she squealed out.

"Yeah that's it. You feel so good."

"It's gonna-" it was too late she had cum again. He legs went weak so Safaree had to grip her tighter. He was nowhere near close to cumming, he just kept going. Opening her eyes she was met with another pair staring back. It was an older black man sitting at a table on the board walk. He tipped his straw hat to her. She smiled. "Let's go back inside, it seems as if our audience was satisfied with act one."

"Who?" Nicki pointed over to the house. The man raised his glass to Safaree. Unlike Carmen Safaree was not about that daredevil life. He liked to keep this part of his life private. He yanked her inside as she giggled.

"How long did you know he was watching us Nicki?"

"Who's Nicki baby?" Carmen pushed him onto the bed and straddled him. She looked at his face and knew he was a little angry. "If you're gonna be mad take your anger out on this." She slipped his dick back inside her and began riding like a champ. Safaree flipped her over on her back and did just that. He showed no mercy on her. Carmen's knees at one point were on both sides of her head.

Hour Six

Carmen had convinced Safaree to take a food break. She didn't have the heart to put an end to this fuck session. It was her fault he was in this state. Carmens freaky ass just had to step it up a notch. Standing at the counter eating some left over curry chicken she heard Safaree coming down the steps. She hoped he had put on some clothes and his erection had gone down. That was wishful thinking. He came around the corner still erect as ever.

"Baby fix this." he stood behind her and let his manhood fall right on her ass crack.

"I've been trying boo." She pouted putting the last piece of chicken in her mouth.

As soon as she got done chewing Safaree had Carmen bent over the counter readying her for orgasm 14. Carmen promised herself when this was over she was tearing up that recipe. She didn't want to ever make it again.
                                                                               ****
Hiding out in the shower Nicki leaned against the wall to support herself. Carmen was kicking herself mentally for putting herself through this. She heard the shower door open.

"Safaree please no more. I can't stand up."

"That's fine I'll support you." He picked her up and pinned her between the wall and him. He was grinding his hips slowly. Biting her lip she enjoyed the slow pace he was giving her. "I love you."

Carmen got a sudden burst of energy and grinded back instead of just letting him do all the work. Safaree was hitting her g-spot and it was driving her crazy.

"I'm gonna cum baby."

"Do it for me daddy." She sucked on his earlobe. Safaree gripped her hips tight and came inside her. This time his erection went down. Both of them gave a sigh of relief.

After their shower they laid in the bed cuddled up and drained. Eight full hours of non stop sex is not what either of them had planned for the day. Four for Carmen but then she wanted to leave and let Nicki take back over. Carmen felt like a champ though. She didn't quit and completed her task, satisfying Safaree.

"Thank you for helping me out today." Safaree said in her ear.

"No problem Safaree." She kissed him and nuzzled in his chest for a well deserved slumber.
                                                                             
                                                                            ****

"No Candi that shit was hell on Earth after four hours. Man stop laughing, my pussy is probably ruined and you think it's funny." Nicki sat on her bed filling Candi in on all the juicy details from the previous night.

"I'm sorry but that is funny. Your ass should have known better than to be messing with stuff like that." Candi busted out laughing again.

"Whatever bitch, I still got the job done. I never tapped out." She got up slipping on her sneakers. "I need to go pour the rest of that shit out."

"Naw bring that shit home, me and my dude can try it out."

"No Can I'm telling you, you don't want to be about that life." Just then Safaree called out to her.

"Aye Nicki do you want the rest of this punch or can I go ahead and drink the last little bit."

"NO!" Nicki dropped the phone racing down the steps.

*Thanks for reading. -MunStadShoNika ;)*

5 comments:

  1. Lmaooooooo no this is hilarioussss! 8 hours of straight sex tho....Carmen is the CHAMPION

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmfao wait I'm mad, I got excited nshit. I thought this was a new chapter or something. But this la one shot is one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, this was funny as hell to me!!! He prolly had her p*ssy throbbing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ her ass hiding in the shower! I lost it there! Hahaha this was good & funny! 8 hrs tho? Wow smh

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMFAO WAIT I ACTUALLY CRIED FROM THE TIME SAFAREE DRANK THHE POTION!!! OMG Carmen is fucking baaaaadd!!!!! This girl was hiding in the fucking shower :((( dfkm omg this was the greatest!!! It's been so long since u have updated! I loved this chapter tho! Update soon! :)

    ReplyDelete