Thursday, July 4, 2013

Safaree's B-Day (Oneshot)

*Thank @ilalaLOVENICKI for this chapter.*

Sitting in the waiting room Nicki searched through one of the many books to find the perfect pattern. Her thoughts drifted to Safaree, tomorrow he was turning 36. 18 years later and they were still as tight as ever. Married for two of the 18 years Nicki felt like she was the luckiest girl in the world. Safaree made her feel complete. When he looks into his eyes she sees the love he has for her. Nicki has never been the type that was overly affectionate but that never made Safaree stray from her. She had her ways of showing how madly in love she was with him. She figured out a couple of other ways this morning and hastily made moves to get them done before she lost the nerve. One had been set in motion for months.

"Carmen?" a man called out from a room down the hall.

"That's me." Nicki pulled her baseball cap lower and pushed her sunglasses up on her nose.

4th of July

Safaree woke up to kisses. Opening one eye he watched Nicki give attention to his bottom lip, she was biting and tugging on it. Her eyes met his and she let go breaking into a wide grin, she'd been caught.

"What are you up to Onika?" he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Trying to wake the birthday boy. Did you like your wake up call?" Nicki ran her tongue over her bottom lip.

"indeed I did. Why are you up so early? We don't have anything to do until later."

"Well I wanted to give you something. It's part one to your birthday gifts." Nicki chewed the corner of her lip.

Safaree pulled it from her teeth. "Only I get to bite that. Part one you say? and how many parts are there?" Safaree yawned and stretched beneath her.

"Three parts." she held up three fingers.

"Well am I going to like these gifts?"

Nicki's face contorted. "I always give good gifts sir. Get smart and I'll take it back."

Safaree pulled Nicki closer and held her tight. Burying his face in her hair he whispered "Chill out." "Now what is it?"

Nicki slid off his body and walked across the room to the closet door. Safaree watched as she pulled an envelope out of her purse. Climbing back into bed she sat Indian style in the middle of it. Nicki stared at the envelope for awhile then looked back up to Safaree's eager eyes.

"Safaree you know I love you. I've loved you since I was 18 years old. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you. You make me feel like a woman in every sense of the word in out marriage. I know I'm a hand full most of the time yet you stay by my side. There is something I know you've been wanting since the day we side our marriage license but I've been to stubborn not to give it to you." Nicki held out the envelope for him to take.

Safaree sat up in the bed and retrieved the envelope from her hand. He looked down at it then back to a anxious.

"You pregnant?" he asked.

"No babe. Open it."

Safaree ripped it open and read the contents. Nicki studied his face hard trying to gage his emotion. She hoped it made him happy. Nicki was letting a piece of herself go but she wasn't sad about it.

"You really did it? This is real?" he looked at her.

"Yes. it has the government seal on it and everything. It's official. I'm no longer Onika Tanya Maraj, I will now and for as long as you let me be Onika Tanya Samules."

Safaree pulled her into a tight hug. He had wanted this so bad but gave up the fight last year. Nicki wouldn't budge on the issue back then and he was sick of arguing all day with his wife.

"So you like it?" she asked softly. She pulled back a bit.

"Like it? I love it babe. Best gift you could ever give me. I thought you would never do it." Nicki laid back on the bed relieved.

"Me either. I should have done it back when we first got married. I'm sorry. I just wanted control over everything. Everything was being split between us and my name was the only thing i had left that was solely mine. It was selfish, I realize that now."

"No need for apologies Mrs. Samules. I love the way that sounds, Mrs. Samules."

"I do too. I'm just glad you loved it bc if you acted like you didn't care I would have fought you."

Safaree hovered above her then began kissing her jaw line and trailed it to her neck. "You was gone fight me huh?" he asked between kisses.

"mhmm." Nicki was slipping into her happy place.

"I got something you can wrestle with if you trying to get down." Safaree pressed his erection against her stomach.

"Noooo I gotta cook breakfast and we have to start getting ready."

"Girl I'm trying to give you this birthday dick and you worried about food?"

"Boy I can get that dick just because it's Tuesday. It'll be just as good, no need for special occasion sex."

"So you admit it's always good though?" he gave her a half smirk.

"You wouldn't be my husband if it wasn't." she pecked his lips and pushed him to the side so she could get up.

"You ain't right for that."

"Get that butt washed and come eat my food." She began to walk out the room.

"Babe." Safaree called out.

"Yes?"

"Thank you for my present. I'm really happy you have my name."

"No thanks needed, I should have always had it." She winked and with that she was off to go cook.

After his shower Safaree made his way to the kitchen. Nicki was scrambling eggs. He walked up behind her and kissed her behind her left ear like he always did.

"Oww Safaree." she grabbed her ear. Safaree looked funny and wiped his lips. He had Vaseline on his lips.

"Why do you have Vaseline behind your ear?" he asked.

"Take a look." Nicki held her ear down.

Safaree looked closer and seen his name curving around her ear.

"I can't believe you did this. You're just full of surprises today aren't you? So now you doing what I ask?" he asked.

"Just for today. Tomorrow you won't get anything you want."

"How you do that with out causing attention to yourself?" he sat at the table and opened the morning paper.

"Glasses, baseball cap, real hair, and the name Carmen." Nicki said setting his plate on the table. "Eat up we got things to do."



Chanel Samules Home

Safaree pulled up to his mothers house around noon. There were cars and motorcycles lined down his old block. He could only imagine how packed his moms house and back yard was. Nicki sunk down in her seat. She didn't know it was going to be this many people. She wasn't anything close to being bougie but some people didn't know when to relax when she was around. Always in her face wanting to know her business or what they thought was her business.

"We don't have to stay if you're uncomfortable." Safaree was reading her body language.

"What? No it's your birthday. It's not about me today. I want you to enjoy your family and friends. I have to learn to share you. It's been three years, we have to come out of the honeymoon stage at some point." Nicki giggled.

"Who says we have too?" He kissed her hand. "I know you don't like big crowds so thank you for this."

"Stop thanking me. I am Onika your wife, not Nicki the rapper to you. It's my job to make you happy. So let's go eat and have fun. Hopefully your mother doesn't ask me about kids today. I don't know if I can keep coming up with excuses."

"Well stop coming up with them and give me babies."

"I will some day. Come on let's go." Nicki knew this was not a conversation she was willing to have with him today.

Hours later Safaree was tipsy and Nicki was aggravated by it. She knew he was going to be a handful. She was trying to sober him up before they went to the motorcycle rally in a hour. Her fans would be there for sure and she didn't want them seeing him like this especially because when he's intoxicated he has no filter. He already said some things no wife wanted her mother-in-law to know.

"Nicki how doing baby?" Safaree's mother asked sitting next to her on the couch.

"I'm doing good, trying to get your son under control. He's doing the most, I'm sorry ma." Nicki looked over at Safaree. He was being unnecessarily loud.

"Oh baby he's just having fun. Let him do his thing, he's around loved ones."

Nicki thought about it. She forgot this wasn't an industry party where she had to watch their every move. Maybe she was the one that needed to relax.

"So when are you two going to give me grandchildren?" Mrs. Samules asked. Nicki sighed but before she could answer Safaree showed up.

"Mama don't be over here hounding my baby. We're relaxing today, no baby questions."

"Fine I'll leave you two alone. Enjoy your party baby boy."

"Thanks mama." they watched her walk off.

"Thanks for rescuing me. I had no comeback."

"How bout we go up to my room and try and make a baby on my Looney Toon sheets?" Safaree asked.

"You've clearly had one to many if you think I'm getting busy on Looney Toon sheets in your mothers house. Let's get you some water."

"You're no fun." Safree allowed her too lead him to the kitchen.

Motorcycle Rally

Nicki and Safaree had taken pictures by all his bikes and were now spectating the race. They were on the relay races right now. Safaree had to sit it out because he had to much to drink. His team was doing good so far. The course was long so they mostly watched it on a big screen until the riders came back to the starting line.

Safaree was having fun talking about bikes to the people around him, she was just content being the woman by his side. The chicks around the bike scene still tested her when she came around. Somethings never would change, females will always be thirsty for something they couldn't have. Some girl just walked by and began staring at Safaree as if his arm wasn't hanging around her shoulder. Safaree, completely oblivious to the territory threat, was in deep conversation about sprockets when Nicki turned his head to her and slipped her tongue in his mouth. He more than willingly engaged in the kiss. Nicki opened an eye and seen the pissed off look on the girls face before she walked away. Nicki broke the kiss.

"What was that for?"

Nicki rubbed the lipstick off his lips. "Had to put a bitch in her place." 

Safaree shook his head. "Where is the third part of my gift?" he asked sipping his rum and coke.

Nicki looked down at her watch. "Let me go check on it."

"It's here?" Safaree eyes got big. "You bought me a bike?"

"Hell no boy. You already got to many in our garage. I'll be back." Nicki got up and walked off.

Safaree sat and watched his team bring in the relay victory. Ten minutes had passed and Nicki wasn't back yet. They were about to start the Newbie bike race. It was a race for people who had been riding for less than six months. They just went down the street, around a barrel and back. He glanced over his shoulder to see if he could spot Nicki before the race started, still no sign of her. He looked back at the track and seen his bike Naomi. No one was supposed to be riding her, she was only ready for the showroom. She hadn't been prepped for racing. Safaree was freaking out and sobering up real fast.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have our Newbies at the starting line." Safaree heard the announcer blare through the speakers. He wouldn't be able to make it to him to stop the race. "We have my man Sean 'Scooby' Johnson on the white and red bike. And on the Black and Pink bike with the Nicki Minaj paint job we have Carmen. Both have only been riding for six months so lets give them a round of applause for getting into this Bike life." applause erupted from the crowd. Safaree panicked more because it was a chick riding his bike. Number one Nicki rule "Never have another bitch on your bikes." she was going to kill him. Not only was he worried about Nicki but a female that didn't know what she was doing was on one of his bikes. He wished he could see the chicks face but she had on a black helmet.

"Whoever this Carmen bitch is is going to get them hands from Nicki." He mumbled then stopped when he found the name familiar. Carmen? nah she wouldn't." He looked at the rider standing next to the bike. She was about Nicki's height and build. His name being said by the announcer brought him out of his thoughts.

"Scaff Carmen said part three to your birthday surprise will be waiting in the winners circle. Nicki bet not have heard that." the crowd broke out in laughter. If they only knew.

"Racers mount your bikes ans start your engines." He watched as 'Carmen' mounted his bike. The rider looked up ans blew him a kiss. "On ya mark. Get set." Carmen revving her engine. "GO!" Both racers took off down the street. They had to race two blocks round the barrel's and be the first one back to get the trophy. Carmen was trailing Sean by a half a block. Sean rounded the barrel and was booking it back towards the start line before Carmen.

Sean began showing off since he was in a big lead. He popped a wheelie and lost control of the bike and fell off. Carmen was zooming up the street towards him. He ran and got on his bike but by the time he he got the engine started Carmen had whizzed past him and crossed the finished line.

The crowd once again began cheering. Safaree had moved to the winners circle to find out who was riding his bike. The winner walked into the circle and stopped in front of Safaree. Safaree wasted no time pulling the helmet off the girl. His eyes grew big seeing Nicki's long hair fall around her face.

"Are you ladies and gentlemen seeing this. The winner of our Newbie race is Nicki Minaj. This shit is crazy." the announcer shouted.

"Yoooo when did you learn to ride? Why you ain't tell me?" Safaree had a big smile on his face.

"I hit up your team and ask if they could teach me to ride about six months ago. I told them they couldn't tell you so that's why they were blowing you off every other Saturday and Tuesday. You like your third present baby?" Nicki asked with the excitement of a child.

"Hell yeah. My wife just beat out a dude." he raised her hand as the victor and she received an even bigger roar from the crowd than before. "Yo wait until I teach you how to do tricks on the bike. You gone be a beast in these streets kid."

"No. I just did this for today Safaree. I'm not getting back on one of those things by myself. My heart is about to rip through my chest as fast as it's beating." Nicki began walking away to go get her trophy. Safaree followed her.

"Okay okay but yo I'm so turned on right now. Do you know how sexy it is for a woman to handle a bike and on top of that the woman is my wife? And you in leather pants." Safaree walked up close to her and whispered in her ear. "You're getting the dick tonight. You've earned it today."

Nicki giggled. "I was always getting it tonight." She grabbed her trophy from engraver. Her trophy was a golden motorcycle with her name and title she won on the bottom. "Look babe. Isn't it cute?"

"Yeah, we gotta put it up somewhere. Proud of you babe." Safaree kissed her forehead.

"Well Mr. Samules did you enjoy your birthday?" Nicki asked.

"Yes Mrs. Samules I enjoyed it very much. Now let's go home so I  can really show my appreciation." He moved his eyebrows up and down in a suggestive manner. Nicki just rolled her eyes and followed behind her man.



*Not very long but I hope you liked it. Don't know SBs mothers name so her name was Chanel. This turned out more cute than Sexy like Leslie wanted. Srry. BTY will make up for it. BTY SHOULD be up begining of next week. Then I'll do the second part to High school. Pls comment. Have a great Fourth of July. Be safe.*

13 comments:

  1. That last gift >>>>>>> lol I loved it! And she changed her name for him too! ^_^ They're the best gifts!
    lol Idk why but I was laughing hard at the Looney Toon sheets >.< And the thoughts going through his head when 'Carmen' was riding his bike lmao!
    Anyway, I lovedddd this. Thanku so much for posting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH! I loved every part of this. They're so fucking cute, i cant. (you owe me a sex scene.) Thank youuuuuuu! I feel all special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great 4th of July too! This was great! I mean I really loved it. Im so happy your updating Bound To You because I feel like Ive been waiting for that forever. This was cute tho. Nicki stubborn self finally took his name AND she got his name behind her ear. That was bomb. Great great job I love your writing... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I was like what the hell is she doing? Maaaaaaan but she got a tattoo! That is so cute! Then she legally changed her name. *melts* can't wait until she's really Mrs. Samuels (or tells us she's Mrs. Samuels). He was tryna get it in right in the morning =((((( such a little hornball. She was being such a good person for her husband. Awwzies! The "I'm Onika your wife not Nicki the rapper to you" line was perfect! Amazing you! But that laaaaaast gift>>>>>>>>> YAAAAAAAS ONIKA!! Sean is a dumbass. How you in a race and show off? Smh. Imma just say Onika told him to do that cuz if he did that himself he's an idiot. But I'm dying at Safaree being scared! All like who the fuck is this girl on my bike that's bout to make me get my ass beat ������ but I liked the ending. Well of course I did. They were being nasty. Lol but great chapter! Loved it����

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaawwww she cute Af !! the chapter is very great i love the fact that you don't ruch into a sex scene .. ! you just did some cute thing but the little cute thing means a lot !! & that beautifull !!! LMAO at SB Being scared by the gurl on his bike !! Like Rules #1 no other chick on ya bike LMAOOO !!!! Oh and the tattoooooo oerihgouthoruhuh MAD CUTEEEEE ;) ..... yea.. ! LOve this chapter !! You very a great Writer !! i love your story the best for me . Xoxo @DafrenchBarbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was super cute. Lol @ him getting extra excited and making plans to turn her into a stunt rider like him. All the gifts >>> | I thought the third gift was going to be a baby. Yayyy BTY!!!! Been waiting for ages for that. Thanks for posting this Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW this was so cute!!! she is the best wife ever!!! Lmfao I was DYING at the Looney Tunes sheets tho!!!! DKM!!! All the gifts were sooo cute it's hard to choose my favorite one!! But wow!! Great chapter!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was so cute. I love it & safaree Was about to have a heart attack because he thought someone else was riding his bike. I'm mad she took so long to take his last name. But I guess she had to wait until she was ready. Safaree is a freak tryna get it as soon as be wake like naw you need to chill. These gifts were so cute and creative

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww. This chapter was cute!!!!! All the gifts>>>>>> Love that she changed her last name to his. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww she changed her last name, to his! This was cute af! SB one lucky fella! Anyways please post soon these are giving me life!����

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was too cute! I loved that she did everything he always wanted for his special day. Lol @ her using the name Carmen ;) I really enjoyed this & can't wait till BTY.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tattoo was mad cute. & getting her name changed was just everything. But this bike scene gave me so much life. I couldn't picture her scary self on no bike by herself going that fast but them LEATHER PANTS :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yo, if I ever saw Nicki riding one of SB's bikes, I would flip tf out. Dead @ that thirsty ass girl tryna be cute with his woman standing next to him. Cute chapter

    ReplyDelete